Which phones support the mobile application “Polaris: WiFi multicooker”?
Mobile application is available for phones supported by IOS v. 6.0 and higher and Android higher than v. 2.3
How do I connect to the WiFi multicooker properly
1. Make sure that your phone (tablet) supported by iOS (Android) is connected to the home WiFi network. If connection is not available, connect your phone (tablet) to your home Wi-Fi-network via your device settings.
2. Download free mobile application “Polaris: WiFi multicooker” on your phone (tablet) from Appstore or Googleplay and set it up.
3. Create and register an account in the mobile application.
4. Confirm registration of your account. A link to confirm your account will be sent to your e-mail registered.
5. Enter your account in the mobile application.
6. Plug in the multicooker. Turn the multicooker WiFi module on by simultaneous touching sensors +/-, WiFi indicator will turn in red.
7. Activate network search by the multicooker WiFi module. To do this touch and hold sensor on the control panel of the multicooker to long beep- trill (6-12 seconds). Please note that the sensor is in the middle of Multicooker Plus sign on the control panel of the multicooker. Multicooker WiFi indicator will start blinking red.
8. Connect multicooker to the home network. Enter the page “Settings” in the mobile application. Enter the password of your home WiFi network. Click “Connect”.
9. Searching for the multicooker by the mobile application. The mobile application will automatically go to the page “Find Device”. If the multicooker is not found, try search once again. When successfully connected the multicooker WiFi indicator will turn in green.
I can’t connect to the multicooker
1) Restart the multicooker – turn WiFi module off by simultaneous touching sensors +/- (WiFi indicator will go out), unplug power cord for 2-4 seconds and plug it again. Turn built-in multiciiker WiFi module on by simultaneous touching sensors +/-. WiFi module status can be defined by WiFi indicator color:
o WiFi indicator does not lit – WiFi is off;
o WiFi indicator is red – WiFi is on but is not activated for being connected to the network;
o WiFi indicator is blinking red – WiFi module is activated for being connected to the network, but connection not made.
o WiFi indicator is blinking green- setting has been successfully completed, switch to search;
o WiFi indicator is green – the multicooker is connected to the network. In this case the multicooker has been successfully connected to the network.
If after restarting (turning on/off WiFi module) the multicooker WiFi indicator is blinking red reactivate searching the network by WiFi module. To do this touch and hold sensor on the control panel of the multicooker to long beep- trill (for 6-12 seconds)
2) Close the mobile application “Polaris: WiFi multicooker” on phone (tablet), disconnect phone from the home WiFi network and connect it again. Run the application “Polaris: WiFi multicooker” again on the phone (tablet)
3) Repeat actions in 5,8,9 (refer to How to connect to the multicooker). Please note that for a successful connection up to 4 attempts can be needed including restarting Multicooker and WiFi module.
4) Try to reset your router
5) Try to connect in AP-mode: To activate Ap-mode:
1. Turn WiFi module on by simultaneous touching sensors +/-.
2. Press simultaneously the multicooker sensors Menu and time / temperature to beep (3-5 seconds) (WiFi indicator will actively blink red). (If it is red, green or blinking green you can enable the AP mode. When the multicooker WiFi indicator blinks red or doesn’t lit you will not be able to switch to AP mode)
3. Enter the WiFi network settings (you can use smartphone, laptop or PC), select network Polaris EPMC 0125, make a connection.
4. Using the same device enter an internet browser, enter 10.10.100.254 in address line, web-site with Polaris logo will open.
5. To enter web-site use login/password admin/admin
6. Go to the section Operation mode (menu on the left side of the screen), select STA mode and click Save, window “Saved” will appear. Click button “Back” and return to the main setting window.
7. Go to the section STA setup (menu on the left side of the screen) – select Network name (if not found click Search and select your wireless home network).
8. Enter the password of your network in the field Password
9. Get IP address automatically – set ON, click Save
10. Click button Reset and wait for at least 1 min
11. Turn multicooker WiFi module off by simultaneous touching sensors +/- (WiFi indicator will go out)
12. By repeatedly touching the sensors + / -, turn WiFi module (WiFi indicator starts blinking green). (DO NOT UNPLUG THE MULTICOOKER THE FROM OUTLETS DURING THE CONNECTION, OTHERWISE ALL YOU SAVED VIA THE WEB-SITE WILL BE DELETED)
13. Enter the mobile application “Polaris: WiFi multicooker” and click Connect
I can’t register my account
I have not received a letter to activate the account
I can’t enter my account
Where can i download the mobile application "Polaris: WiFi multicooker"?
The application “Polaris: WiFi multicooker” is available on AppStore and Google play
How to add a recipe from the site to the application?
To import recipes from the web-site the mobile application enter your account after registration, select recipes you liked and add them to Favorites. (When you hover over a recipe in a pop tab, click "Add to Favorites" or similar button on the page with an open recipe). Then click "Import" on the page "My recipes" in the mobile application. In the category appeared select recipes to import and click on the arrow icon next to the recipe.
How to move a recipe from the application to the site?
To export recipes click button “Export” in the mobile application on the page “My recipes”. Find recipes you want to export in desired categories, mark them with a tick, then click “OK”
How to save a recipe from the site in multicooker memory?
To save recipe from the web-site in multicooker memory import recipe to the mobile application (refer to How to add a recipe from the site to the application?) Enter the page “My recipes” in the application and click “To multicooker”. Mark with a tick recipes in desired categories you want to save in multicooker memory (up to 5 recipes) and click “OK”. Select cells in the multicooker memory where the recipes are to be saved and click “OK”.